Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!!!!




Ella had so much fun during Halloween. She loved her costume, the red shoes and especially the part that Ani was the lion. She had us all dressed up for the trunk or treat and told us each what to be. Ella-Dorothy, Ani-the lion, mommy-scare crow, daddy (was in Australia), Bobo-tin man, and Grammy JJ-mean witch. I was so busy working the booth, that the only picture I got was of me, Ella and Bobo...sorry. Luckily May's mommy and daddy took some pics for me:) Thanks!

4 comments:

JJuracan and family said...

so dang cute~~~ I love the pictures!!! Abby was Dorothy one year. my favorite!

Nat's blog said...

I want to scream of happiness...yeah for the halloween post!!! I am sooooo in love with these photos...um can I just say baby ani is sooo cute and that lion costume, you have got to be kidding me with how adorable that was! I love it!!!!!

Kjerstin said...

Ok, I am loving that Todd dressed up as the tin man! That is awesome!

Sara Walker said...

You were all so stinkin' cute! The girls were so adorable in their costumes