Saturday, June 13, 2009

Anika is 1!!!









I cannot believe that our little Ani girl is one years old. Time did fly by and man is she getting more and more fun. She has a great personality. Although she just squeals, grunts or screams, she loves her big sister Ella especially when Ella chases her. She is very adventurous and is not afraid to take a few falls. She is very sweet and loves to give kisses and wave bye-bye. I forgot to mention that Ella was so excited for it to be Anika's birthday because she helped her open all her presents and blow out her candles.

7 comments:

Nat's blog said...

YEAHHHHH!!!! I came home from work tonight and saw this and was soooo happy!!!!! Such adorable pictures of her bday! She just makes me smile! You have such cute kids! And the ones with her and Ella together totally can tell they are sisters! I just love my Ani! Can't wait for her to talk and say "aunt nat is my favorite!" ha ha! Way to blog!!! So proud of you! love you and I'll see you sooooo soon!

Sara Walker said...

She is so cute! This year went really fast for me too. It seems like you just had her a little while ago.

Sara LaClaire said...

happy birthday! so cute.

JJuracan and family said...

Love the crown! LOL. She is so cute and Ella looks extremely proud to be her big sister :-) Fun!

Nat's blog said...

What darling pictures of Anika!! I miss those girls so much and can't wait to get back to Ca. to see them!! That will be at the end of July thru Aug. 3rd by the way!!

Nat's blog said...

That last blog was from Grandma Joan!

Debbie said...

could she be any cuter!!!!