Monday, September 14, 2009

First Annual Family Vacation

When we first got there, and Ella was so excited to be camping.
They were showing me where Daddy was (out surfing)
She wrote her name (and Ani's) all by herself.


Ella showing her surfing stance.
Ella having fun with her friend SavannahElla celebrated her 4th birthday while we were there.

Ella got her "Taylor Swift guitar" and starting singing right away!
We decided to try camping at the beach as our family vacation this year. I used to do it every year when I was a kid and loved it!!! We thought it would be fun to start with our family. The girls did really good besides the fact that the neighbors next door would wake up before dawn and wake up Anika:)...oh well

5 comments:

Nat's blog said...

oh this looked like sooo much fun! Good for you guys starting a new tradition! I think it's a great one!!!!! You're girls are stinking soooo cute!!! man you guys make good lookin kids~

Anna said...

can't wait til next year!

Sara LaClaire said...

so cute and fun!

Sara Walker said...

Where was the invite on that one? Looks so much fun. Someone we miss all the good parties.

Halvos said...

That was so fun! Thanks for having us! Fun new experience--and I'm totally excited to make it a tradition! One of these days I'll update my blog with my pics!